PG Counselling for supernumerary seats shall be held in the first week of September 2019. Date and Time shall be announced shortly.
FACULTY OF ARTS
FACULTY OF COMMERCE Click here to view Admission Process and Counselling Schedule (M.Com)
1. Candidate should bring verified original documents and 02 (TWO) sets of photocopies.
2. After allotment of seats, candidate should pay fees immediately. (if not seat will cancel).
3. Once the candidate select the college, Changing of the college not entertained.
4. Venue of Counselling at Jnana Jyothi Auditorium, Central College Campus. 5. All affiliated colleges of Bengaluru Central University requested to send college representative to collect relevant documents from candidates.
PG Counselling for MMS course will be held on 3rd September 2019 from 10:00 AM to 12:00PM.
Final MFA not eligible list Final MCom not eligible list Final M.Com(International Business) not eligible list Final Mathematics not eligible list
|QP Code||Name of the Course||Format||Link|
|99941||Final M.Com – BUB – Autonomous||PDF||Download|
|99941||Final M.Com – Karnataka Students||PDF||Download|
|99941||Final M.Com – Outside Karnataka||PDF||Download|
|99941||Final M.Com – Within Karnataka||PDF||Download|
|99942||Final M.Com – Finance and Accounting||PDF||Download|
|99943||Final M.Com – International Business||PDF||Download|
|99943||Final M.Com – BUB- Karnataka Students||PDF||Download|
|99944||Final M.Com – MTTM||PDF||Download|
|99941||Final MFA – BUB Karnataka||PDF||Download|
|99941||Final MFA – Within Karnataka||PDF||Download|
|99941||Final MFA – Outside Karnataka||PDF||Download|
|99941||Final MFA – BUB Autonomous||PDF||Download|
FACULTY OF COMMERCE (SUPPERNUMERARY)
1. Candidate seeking admission under Supernumerary (Sports, NCC, NSS, Cultural, Kannada Medium, Rural Medium, Defense, Physically Challenged, Transgender, Kashmir Migrants) are hereby informed to submit a copy of application along with photocopy of necessary documents and certificates to the Department of Commerce, Bengaluru Central University on 31st August 2019 at 10.30 a.m.
2. Candidates must get all the original certificates for verification (Marks Cards and Certificates).
3. Get TWO (02)sets of application along with valid certificates (e.g. Physical Challenged, Cultural, Defence, Sports, NSS, NCC, Rural Medium, Kannada Medium, Single Girl Child, Hyderabad Karnataka).
4. Original must be produced on the same day for verification.
5. Candidates without original certificate will not be allowed for counselling.
FACULTY OF SCIENCE Final Mathematics Not Eligible List